We are currently worshiping together in person at our main campus (RHPC) at 11 am on Sunday mornings.
Located at 7196 Belfast Keller Road in Richmond Hill, Georgia, Bryan Neck Presbyterian Church is the oldest continually worshiping congregation in Bryan County. The church was formed in 1830. It served the numerous plantar families of lower Bryan, which had become one of the most productive agricultural sections on the south Atlantic coast. The original church accidentally burned in 1882.
The current building was built in 1885 and the church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000. Bryan Neck Presbyterian Church is considered the oldest public building in Bryan County.